+4 TR Radiators Post Flat Rad up to 1968: MFRAD07
Please contact us as there are a lot of variations….
- High Line and Low Line
- Differences by 1.1/2” Inside Mount Heights
- Early Car had Tie Bar Top Brackets to the Toolbox or Bulkhead
- Late Cars had Steady Bracket to the Inner Wings
- Temperature senders of either 5/8 unf or 3/8 bsp
- Male or Female Temperature Sender Threads
- No Temperature Sender Threads
- The Original Plus 4 Supersports, with Curved Top Tank
- 65mm thick and special 3 Row Core, Angled 15 degrees
If you are more conscious about cooling, as opposed to looking original, we have a lot of conversions using our road Radiator. These install very much like the original style of Supersports. Many of these used in HSCC Competition. Very similar to the Radiator used in the Roadster.
Including New Side Mount Brackets, Rubber Bobbins and Instructions.
We have also made Radiators for two of the three SLR’s.